If you want to seriously pursue the world of knitting, crocheting or stringing yarn into good goods or products, it doesn’t take long or years to learn it. There is no perfect or the most perfect knitting, but the intention and willingness to knit beautifully will produce a quality product. Additionally, if you need excellent crochet hooks, we suggest you buy some of the best crochet hooks online.
Here are seven important things to remember that Ana Smith, a famous knitter, gave to beginner knitters:
– First tips; don’t despair to learn.
When the fingers first hold the knitting tool such as a hook and yarn, it might feel strange. Linking the yarn to the hook, at first, it was difficult. Try it with basic knittings like making a rope or headband, which is important to familiarize your fingers with yarn and hook.
– Second tip: When crocheting or knitting, try flexing your fingers, don’t stiffen, because if you tense it instead makes work that should be light, like looking difficult. Let the fingers clamp the hook, hook the thread as you wish.
– Third tip: knit in a basic pattern, which is the easiest to do and doesn’t take long. There is no need for the yarn to be the same as the one in the pattern, take advantage of the existing thread.
– The fourth tip is to relax and enjoy knitting moments. Don’t hold the hook or thread too tight. When finished, look back at the results of the knitting and learn where it went wrong.
– The fifth tip, when handling knits, make sure your thumb and forefinger are under the knit.
Knitting is fun, according to Ana Smith’s sixth tip, for beginners, it’s easier to knit from the end of the thread and form a crochet line.
– Tips number seven, for beginners, if it feels difficult when you start knitting and make a lot of mistakes, stop temporarily. Learn more about the basic knitting design or pattern, then start knitting with a calm and happy heart.